Non Sparking Emergency Toolkit
- Non Sparking Emergency Toolkit
- Oil Industry Safety Directorate (OISD) publishes guidelines for use in the oil and gas industry under Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Govt. of India.
- Fire Protection Facilities For Petroleum Depots Terminals, Pipeline Installations And Lube Oil Installations (OISD-STD-117) has been prepared to improve the safety and reduce accidents in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- One of the mandates of the OISD-STD-117 is the installation of an Emergency Kit that consists of listed emergency equipment required for rescue and control/arresting leakage in case of emergency in oil terminals & depots.
Non Sparking Emergency Toolkit forms a part of this emergency kit and must have the following properties:
Should be usable in explosive environments
- The non-sparking tools should be forged after casting & complete non magnetic
- Tools should be corrosion resistant suitable for application in corrosive environments
- The tools should be ergonomic designed to make operations easier, more comfortable and faster